Information 

This grade 2 listed fort is located off the coastal town of Milford Haven which history states was constructed between the years of 1850 - 1852. It was constructed as a gun fort with the design and idea to protect the town of Milford Haven if an invasion were to take place. The gun fort was disarmed in 1929 however original features are still in place.